Re: More rabbit-holes with unset variables

You said this:

> > I mean the simplest form of what zsh refers to as "scalar" internally.

What zsh refers to as "scalar" internally is a string:

  char *str; /* value if declared string  (PM_SCALAR)  */

From Src/zsh.h (struct param).

So if you didn't mean string, what did you mean?

And what did you mean by 'so a the only useful "declared but not set"
variable is a simple scalar'?

What simple scalar other than a string is useful "declared but not set"?

--
Felipe Contreras