Re: [BUG] With --disable-dynamic-nss, not all functions calls are protected

On Mon, Sep 20, 2021 at 5:54 PM Jun T <takimoto-j@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > 2021/09/18 0:02、Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>のメール:
> >
> > On Fri, Sep 17, 2021 at 1:46 AM Jun T <takimoto-j@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >>
> >> (1) issue an error message when user try to use $usergroups
> >> (2) do not issue an error but the parameter exists
> >> The patch below uses (1), but I have no idea which is the best.
> >
> > I think I'd go with (2) but add the new PM_DEFAULTED flag so that the
> > parameter is permanently unset.
>
> Do you suggest adding another configure flag?

I was not considering that, no.

On closer examination of the patch, I see you're just changing the
error message, not adding a new case where an error might occur, so
ultimately I think it's fine the way you have already patched it.