FU: RE: On the "Words Matter" issue (was Re: The request of words matter updated; quotes deleted)

Sorry for not including a proper 'From:' header in me message (me blames
me then-sleepy head, combined with a two-layer mail setup that me really
should get around to fixing). Medid send a fixed version, yet in the
hurry to do so me didn't update the Message-ID, so it does not appear to
have made it to this list.

Again me apologies (also for this noise),
         --zeurkous.

--
Friggin' Machines!