RE: Re: The request of words matter updated

On Mon, 03 Oct 2022 15:27:49 +0000, Wesley <opndev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> All that said, I think IBM should be the driver of the change as it
> doesn't comply with their "Words matter" policy. They just threw a stick
> in a bee hive and now are watching the bees go crazy. If they want it
> fixed, they should provide the patches to fix *their* political issue.
> Unless someone within the zsh project really agrees with their view ofc.
>
> Those are my 2 cents on this topic.

To me, those "2 cents" appear to be the crucial point.

Me can't escape the distinct impression that the folks over at IBM are
trying to make their foolish policy into our (and others') problem.

Me doesn't think we should suffer that gladly.

        --zeurkous.

--
Friggin' Machines!