Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: About menu selection (again)
- X-seq: zsh-workers 17568
- From: "Bart Schaefer" <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: zsh-workers@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: About menu selection (again)
- Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 15:07:39 +0000
- In-reply-to: <15714.12003.280325.857811@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <3D56CD6E.mailMX1LBVZ3@xxxxxxxxxxxx> <1020812060148.ZM28748@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <3D5906BF.mail17S21TJ8M@xxxxxxxxxxxx> <1020813150050.ZM30758@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <3D5954F7.mail1L21A9GN@xxxxxxxxxxxx> <3D595620.mail3I11T8QF@xxxxxxxxxxxx> <1020814022702.ZM31935@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <3D5CEB3E.mailV211HY5E@xxxxxxxxxxxx> <15708.60068.71382.607117@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <1020817172639.ZM6260@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <15714.12003.280325.857811@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Aug 20, 1:58pm, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Bart Schaefer wrote:
} > Could we do something along the lines of [...]
} We should actually be able to get by with just a tiny flag, that's set
} when a completion widget is defined. Or am I wrong.
No, you're not wrong. I was thinking that it should be something tied to
the module system so that if somebody else writes a completion module, it
wouldn't need to know about this extra flag -- but any module that really
wants to use compcore etc. has to tie into `zle -C', so it's probably OK.
} Ideally, this should really check, if any completion widgets are bound
} to keys, shouldn't it?
That's not as obvious ... if no completion widgets are bound to keys, how
would you get into docomplete() in the first place?
} +/* != 0 if there are any defined completion widgets. */
} +int hascompwidgets;
Shouldn't that be `mod_export int hascompwidgets;' ?
} + /* We the C-code's point of view, we can only use compctl as a default
"We the C-code"? In order to form a more perfect unix?
Bart Schaefer Brass Lantern Enterprises
Zsh: http://www.zsh.org | PHPerl Project: http://phperl.sourceforge.net
Messages sorted by: