Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: About menu selection (again)
- X-seq: zsh-workers 17569
- From: Sven Wischnowsky <wischnow@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: zsh-workers@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: About menu selection (again)
- Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 17:21:08 +0200
- In-reply-to: <1020820150739.ZM18296@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <3D56CD6E.mailMX1LBVZ3@xxxxxxxxxxxx> <1020812060148.ZM28748@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <3D5906BF.mail17S21TJ8M@xxxxxxxxxxxx> <1020813150050.ZM30758@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <3D5954F7.mail1L21A9GN@xxxxxxxxxxxx> <3D595620.mail3I11T8QF@xxxxxxxxxxxx> <1020814022702.ZM31935@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <3D5CEB3E.mailV211HY5E@xxxxxxxxxxxx> <15708.60068.71382.607117@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <1020817172639.ZM6260@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <15714.12003.280325.857811@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <1020820150739.ZM18296@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Bart Schaefer wrote:
> } Ideally, this should really check, if any completion widgets are bound
> } to keys, shouldn't it?
> That's not as obvious ... if no completion widgets are bound to keys, how
> would you get into docomplete() in the first place?
It gets called from the standard widgets even if they haven't been
overridden with user-defined (`zle -C') ones.
> } +/* != 0 if there are any defined completion widgets. */
> } +
> } +/**/
> } +int hascompwidgets;
> Shouldn't that be `mod_export int hascompwidgets;' ?
> } + /* We the C-code's point of view, we can only use compctl as a default
> "We the C-code"? In order to form a more perfect unix?
RCS file: /cvsroot/zsh/zsh/Src/Zle/zle_tricky.c,v
retrieving revision 1.40
diff -u -r1.40 zle_tricky.c
--- Src/Zle/zle_tricky.c 20 Aug 2002 12:28:13 -0000 1.40
+++ Src/Zle/zle_tricky.c 20 Aug 2002 15:15:33 -0000
@@ -562,7 +562,7 @@
- /* We the C-code's point of view, we can only use compctl as a default
+ /* From the C-code's point of view, we can only use compctl as a default
* type of completion. Load it if it hasn't been loaded already and
* no completion widgets are defined. */
Sven Wischnowsky wischnow@xxxxxxxxx
Messages sorted by: