Re: PATCH: highlight pasted text

On Aug 14,  3:38am, Oliver Kiddle wrote:
} Subject: Re: PATCH: highlight pasted text
}
} On 8 Aug, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
} > Over here I'm using zle_highlight=(paste:standout).
} >
} > Maybe set that by default instead?
}
} I don't have a strong opinion on this. I didn't want to impose anything
} and it seemed an easy thing to change later.

I'm not even sure I like having bracketed-paste itself enabled by default.

} Standout is also used for an active region by default and this isn't the
} region.

Or it could be both the region and a paste, see other thread about what
happens if you set the mark before pasting.