Re: Can't tell the difference in operation between PATH_SCRIPT and NO_PATH_SCRIPT

On Fri, Jan 26, 2024 at 7:29 PM Ray Andrews <rayandrews@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Technical writing is usually bad, and it seems that in the 'nix word that is particularly true.

I respectfully disagree. In my experience, Unix man pages, in
particular zsh documentation, are excellent resources, effectively
tailored to their intended audience. I'm part of that demographic and
find them incredibly useful. Difficulty in understanding content, like
cooking recipes in my case, often stems from it not being designed for
our specific knowledge base. This doesn't diminish the quality of the
content itself.

Roman.