Re: modify functions hierarchy (was: Install run-help and *.zwc files system wide in build system)

On Nov 17,  7:42pm, Martin Vaeth wrote:
}
} Moreover, I thought the idea is that the generated help-files should
} be included in the tarball (like the man-pages). In this case,
} the Doc/ directory (in which also the generated man-pages reside)
} is certainly the correct location.

I'm looking at, for example, Doc/Makefile.in "install.info" which
creates a local directory named "infodir" where it builds tzsh.texi
and then installs into the target location and removes infodir again
when it's finished.  Why is generating helfiles from the pre-built
manual pages different than this?

In any case "make clean" should remove Doc/help.

BTW, at some point I've ended up with a "Doc/Doc/help" directory as well
as a "Doc/help" directory.  Doc/Doc/help has .cvsignore and .gitignore,
Doc/help does not ... I'm not sure how this happened.

--
Barton E. Schaefer